Lipstick on a Pig

Ben Horin is an erudite fellow with a blog worth following. My only complaint is that he doesn't posted enough.

As he recently wrote:
And yet. As Palin spoke, I realized that I now identify with those Americans who live in small towns, who love their country and feel deeply rooted in it, who carry guns for defense, who have large families, whose children fight its wars. That's my life now.
Well put... even if my family ain't as large as it could be.

Though still a registered Dem, I can't believe how the Democratic party has been taken over by the radical left. (And unfortunately this is a familiar story in Eretz HaKodesh. I remember when even the Labor party believed in settling the land of Israel).

I've always been a southern conservative who couldn't stand Carter yet helped the Young Dems send Mondale to victory over President Reagan in a 1984 mock election at a major southern university.

Now seeking the quiet life in the land of my forefathers, I really admire McCain for thinking out of the box and Sarah Palin for taking such a walloping from the media.

McCain has put the dems on the defensive and it's not pretty. Obama has proven himself to be more of the same and only pedals "change we can deceive in." Most of all, he should not be comparing any women to animals when he's got a wife like Michelle (and I'm not thinking of a pitbull).

In the upcoming election, it's clear who's peddling stuth. I just hope that the American public still haven't given up the battle for truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Kitniyot Survey Reveals Big Changes in Approach to "Little Things"

Moshe But Not Yehoshua?

Good News for Chocolate Lovers!